The Homeless Prevention Center accepts all kinds of donations from clothing and furniture to non-perishable food and personal care items; we just ask that non-clothing items be usable and in working order.
ITEMS WE NEED:
• Bedding: twin sheets, blankets, pillows
• Gently Used/Reusable clothing (will be given to those in need)
• Unusable clothing (will be recycled to help fund the HPC)
• Sock & Shoes (kids and adults)
• Personal care items: deodorant, shampoo, feminine products, razors, etc.
• Mens & Women's underwear (new, large sizes)
• Diapers and kids underwear
• Medicine: Pain relievers, Cold & Flu (for both kids and adults)
• Non-perishable food
DONATION DROP-OFF HOURS:
Contact the HPC:
We want your feedback!
If you have shopped at or donated to our Homeless Prevention Center, click here to share your experience. Your feedback is important to us!