The Homeless Prevention Center accepts all kinds of donations from clothing and furniture to non-perishable food and personal care items; we just ask that non-clothing items be usable and in working order.
ITEMS WE NEED:
• Bike racks for guests to chain their bicycles while shopping
• Wall-mounted bike racks for storing donated bicycles
• Personal care items: deodorant, shampoo, feminine products, razors, etc.
• Bedding: sheets, blankets, pillows
• Gently Used/Reusable clothing (will be given to those in need)
• Unusable clothing (will be recycled to help fund the HPC)
• Non-perishable food
DONATION DROP-OFF HOURS:
Contact the HPC:
FURNITURE PICK-UP LINE:
We want your feedback!
If you have shopped at or donated to our Homeless Prevention Center, click here to share your experience. Your feedback is important to us!